210,000 components per hour
Our SMD lines combine velocity with versatility to give the best features both for serial production and for small batches of manufacturing, always with the same precision and quality.
The silk-screen printing process is of vital importance to ensure the quality of soldering, especially in the miniaturisation of components such as fine pitch, µBGAs, QFNs.
- Study and preparation process of the stencil necessary for each reference using high quality, multi-level materials if necessary.
- Automatic 6σ printing with lead-free solder paste and the option of glue deposition by stinger.
- 3D solder paste inspection (SPI) in all manufacturing lines and 100% of production to guarantee quality and repeatability of the process of paste application. . SPC control statistic in real time
Pick&Place (component assembly of SMD technology)
Our Pick&Place machines combine speed with flexibility and precision for the assembly of all types of components.
They include the latest systems of component recognition and their alignment.
Precision and repeatability (μ＋3σ） +/-0.05mm/CHIP
We attach importance to the creation of the profile of specific solders for each circuit board, studying each component and the solder paste best suited to guarantee the formation of a correct inter-metallic union.
For the soldering, we have modern reflow ovens with 7 or 9 areas with temperature profile control.
We have a vapour phase oven with vacuum chamber for products whose union is critical and require strict control of voids in solders.
Inspection of 100% of components and solder quality by 3D AOI
It is important to guarantee 100% of the production of our electronic boards. To ensure this, we use AOI machines in 3D with the following features:
- Great precision and resolution for components up to 01005.
- IPC criteria A-160 Class 3 with real measurements in 3D.
- Presence and absence of components.
- Position, dimensions, and coplanarity of body and legs.
- Quality of the soldering.
- Text of the component.
- Traceability and registration of repair, SPC statistical control with Smart Factory criteria.
To carry out reworks, we have a repair equipment for SMD and BGA components with high-precision in their positioning and temperature profiles.
The RX inspection machine allows us to carry out an automatic inspection of soldering in BGAs, QFNs, as well as automatic detection of voids. It has tomography for 3D generation.
Different media for soldering Through Hole components as well as final assemblies.
We have Through Hole technology component insertion cells as well as different tools for their preforming.
Lines of Selective Soldering with double pot and inert N2 atmosphere which provides great quality in soldering, precision and repeatability.
For those products that require it and are 100% THL, we have a lead-free double wave soldering machine.
Our IPC qualified human team carry out soldering that cannot be automated.
We carry out automatic depanelling processes by milling with dedicated and tested tools to avoid mechanical stress on the electronics
Aware of the importance of providing a complete service to our clients, we offer tailored assembly solutions in sub-groups or final products. We have second process cells following Lean methodologies and adapting ourselves to the needs of each product offering tailored solutions.
We have second process cells following Lean methodologies and adapting to the needs of each product offering customized solutions.
Electronic circuit boards can be covered with protective varnish which gives them better mechanical and chemical properties to support different environmental conditions.
- Different thickness: thin layer (25 to 50 µm) to more protective layer (75 to 250 µm).
- Different chemical bases: acrylics, polyurethanes, silicons, etc. Systems 100% contained in solids.
- Different methods of dispensation: Atomisation, painting, selective varnishing, needle, sealant, etc.
- UV curing and relative humidity. Special curings for shaded areas.
- Compliance with UL, MIL, IPC, etc. regulations.
Potting and overmoulding
Electronics requires more and more demanding protection systems. The electronics are allowed to work in outside environments or in extreme conditions because of the potting.
- Materials we currently use: Polyurethane resins, epoxy encasing and silicon encasing.
- Different systems of dosing and mixing.
- Curing by addition or relative humidity.
Overmoulding technology has been used historically in automotive technology, above all to make watertight connectors.
Currently, this technology allows electronics through the injection of a material with a tailor-made mould. To carry out this process we have different injection equipment.
Test and QC
Aware of the importance of guaranteeing the quality and functionality of the products, we devote special care to the media and requirements necessary to obtain total quality in our manufactured items.
To achieve this, in addition to the checks at the different process points, we carry out an In-Circuit Test (ICT) or functional test on 100% of the circuits we manufacture. We have the necessary instrumentation and media based on made-to-measure semi-automatic fixtures and tools, with individual registry for their later traceability.
Total Quality (TQM)
As part of our principles of Lean Manufacturing, we apply tools of Total Quality in all our processes.
In addition, we have a Quality Control team devoted to carrying out 100% inspections and samples on both reception of materials and products in process and finished products.
For this, we have different 3D metrology and vision equipment and instruments.
We make constant checks on the soldering quality by means of metalographic cuts and x-ray and tomography inspections.
We carry out Stress Screening and Burn-In tests as well as environmental tests with the aim of ensuring the quality of the product throughout its life cycle.
We collaborate with the help of technological sites and accredited laboratories on different necessary trials and certifications.
From the post-sales area we give service to our clients on possible HW and FW updates, updated products and analysis of faults produced in the field, as well as their later repair.